BACK ON MARKET DUE TO BUYERS HEALTH ISSUES. Enjoy the beautiful view in the sparkling 2 BR & den unit with remodeled kitchen featuring upgraded appliances, granite countertops and ceramic flooring. Fresh paint and newer carpeting makes this move in ready. Garage, storage unit and cage! 55+ gated and active community!Don't miss this out! Will sell fast!
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,480 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Greens At Leisure World
Cable TV, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Butler Pantry, Galley Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Elevator, Main Level Entry.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Elevator, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Assigned Parking Space, Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Shared Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Enclosed, Roof Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- GolfCourse, Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pond
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Atrium.
- Community Amenities
- Art Studio, Bank / Banking On-Site, Bar/Lounge, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Fax/Copying, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Golf Club, Golf Course, Gol
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS